http://www.visionroots.co.in is operated by VISIONROOTS SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED, a company registered under the Companies Act, 1956, having its registered office at A4-34, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi-110063 (also referred to as “VISIONROOTS”, “VISIONROOTS SERVICES”, “company”, "we," "us," and "our").
If for any reason a customer is not satisfied with the purchased product/s, he/she may return it within 30 days of Activation of ID for a refund as per the terms of the Product Return & Refund given below. It is incumbent upon VISIONROOTS Direct Sellers to follow the Customer Product Return & Refund Policy in letter and spirit.
A) VISIONROOTS HOLIDAYS - Product Return & Refund Terms & Conditions:
1. If a customer has purchased one of our products and made a payment; before delivering the product ordered by courier a reconfirmation of customer’s acceptance is made on a tele call besides verifying address and other details for delivery. Once the customer has confirmed and accepted the product on this tele-call, the same shall be considered to be his/her final acceptance and the product will be delivered to him/her.
2. If the customer declines to accept the product on reconfirmation tele call before the delivery of the product at his specified phone number; the scheduled delivery will be cancelled and VisionRoots shall refund the payment made by the customer for the product after deducting taxes and the amount shall be transferred to the customer’s bank account stated in his/her profile in 30 to 45 days period through NEFT transfer.
The company reserves the right to change the above said policy without any prior intimation.
B) VISIONROOTS OTHER PRODUCTS - Product Return & Refund Terms & Conditions:
A Direct Seller/Associate may return the products within 30 days of purchase as follows:
*Marketable refers to products that are not expired/unopened and sealed with original and good condition of their packs and can be resold by the company
Product Return & Refund Terms & Conditions:
The Direct Seller/Associate must return the product(s) being claimed for Refund within the time period mentioned in the policy to VISIONROOTS Delhi office at his/her own cost.
|Condition||Time Period||Invoice||Refund Value|
|Marketable*||Within 30 days of activation of ID||Yes||DP (Distributor Price less 20% subject to all products delivered to Associate in good marketable condition)|
- Period of return for products is calculated as the number of days from the Invoice Date, to the date of receipt of package/products for refund at the VISIONROOTS Office.
- Condition refers to the condition in which the stock is received back from the Direct Seller/Associate as a return. The product can be 'marketable' or 'unmarketable' depending on the condition of the returned stock as assessed by VISIONROOTS office.
- IMP: Products that are opened/ used/leaking/damaged/with broken seals or caps/with crushed and damaged outer packing will not be accepted back by the company for any refund/replacement.
- PV/ BV adjustment of Products returned up till 25th of each month shall be processed in the same month. Total PV/BV of the returned products will be deducted from the returning Direct Seller’s/Associate’s ID account.
- The Product Return Policy does not apply to open packs of literature and videos or any other sales aids or Marketing kit purchased by the Associate.
- Total returns cannot exceed the quantity appearing on the Invoice.
- Mode of refund would be “Cheque”/ “Neft” issued on the A/c holders name within 30 days from the date of settlement of refund.
- If the refund is requested within permissible time as per policy and before the package has been delivered to the Associate then the Refund will be made for full amount as reflected on invoice less handling charges of 10 %.
In case of return of a product and refund for the same is affected, the ID and account of Direct Seller/Associate will be terminated resulting in loss of position in the plan opted by him. If the same Direct Seller wishes to buy another product of the company, he/she will have to follow the complete procedure of Registration through a new sponsor.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE OF PRODUCTS
Products by VISIONROOTS sold under an Invoice shall be subject to the following terms and conditions of sale:
1. Weights, measures and statements as to quantity, quality, date of manufacture etc. as contained on the packing of VISIONROOTS' products shall be presumed to be correct.
2. Buyer is requested to verify quality/ and quantity of the goods before accepting delivery. No claim regarding quality/quantity of the goods will be entertained once goods are handed over to the buyer/carriers as the case may be unless promptly notified in the Delivery Challan.
3. Price and applicable taxes will be mentioned in invoice as on date of raising invoice. Any levy/increase in taxes/freight/delivery charges in respect of goods sold, before/after delivery to the Buyer shall be reimbursed by the Buyer to VISIONROOTS.
4. Refund of GST/ Statutory Levies already collected will be allowed only on returned goods received as per VISIONROOTS' returns policy and as updated from time to time.
5. In case of failure to take delivery of goods, buyer shall be solely liable for all storage, demurrage costs and other expenses. VISIONROOTS shall be entitled to treat such failures as a breach of contract in addition and without prejudice to VISIONROOTS' other rights and remedies.
6. VISIONROOTS is not liable for delays or non-delivery of goods by the Carrier due to Force Majeure conditions in course of transit/delivery or any loss arising there from.
7. Each lot of goods delivered under an invoice shall deem to be sold under a separate sales contract.
8. All Bank charges (including collection charges), shall be payable by the Buyer. VISIONROOTS shall not be liable for any loss/theft of bank drafts/cheques etc. in transit.
9. Any notice to be served on the Buyer by VISIONROOTS shall be deemed to be validly served if sent by ordinary prepaid post to the buyer's address as mentioned on the invoice.
10. All sale contracts and transactions of VISIONROOTS are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Delhi only.
11. If products are returned by customers directly to VISIONROOTS, PV/BV adjustment shall be done from the Direct Seller's account who sold them to such customers and in accordance with VISIONROOTS' Product Return and Refund Policy and any excess amount paid for any reason whatsoever shall be recoverable from the concerned Direct Seller.