Visionroots Social Media Policy
http://www.visionroots.co.in is operated by VISIONROOTS SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED, a company registered under the Companies Act, 1956, having its registered office at A4-34, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi-110063 (also referred to as "VISIONROOTS", "VISIONROOTS SERVICES", "company", "we," "us," and "our").
DEFINITION OF SOCIAL MEDIA
Social Media is a term that describes websites and online tools that people use to connect and interact online with other people and share profiles, experiences, opinions, content and media. These tools include blogs, message boards, podcasts, video and photo sharing sites, micro blogs, forums and online communities.
This Policy does not change the current rules or principles but is intended to guide VISIONROOTS Direct Sellers apply them to social media interactions. VISIONROOTS Direct Sellers wishing to use Social Media for their VISIONROOTS Business should review all Rules of conduct and adhere to the same.
APPROPRIATE WAY OF USING SOCIAL MEDIA
1. Create an individual Social media profile. Enhance the profile by adding personal information and images. Connect with family, friends and acquaintances. Remember to maintain privacy settings to friends or friend of friends.
2. Use Social Media to communicate with your down line and up line members as appropriate. Maintain appropriate privacy settings.
3. Make new friends online
4. Be transparent, authentic and honest. Be truthful and accurate at all times. Voluntarily disclose your association with VISIONROOTS if you intend to discuss the business on your page.
5. Share positive experiences about VISIONROOTS products and the VISIONROOTS business.
6. Treat people with respect and courtesy as you would want them to treat you.
7. Offer participation, support and feedback. The conversation should take place much like it would be in person. When approaching others or entering the conversation, interact positively, be relevant and credible.
8. Connect with VISIONROOTS online; join official sites and share posts, videos and photos posted by VISIONROOTS with your teams, customers and prospects.
9. Choose your words carefully, remember what you say reflects upon your and VISIONROOTS' reputation.
10. Refer questions or other users with questions to VISIONROOTS. Do abide by the Rules for VISIONROOTS' Direct Sellers.
TOTAL PROHIBITED CONDUCT
1. Do not create pages, websites, accounts or other online avenues to sell products.
2. Do not prospect or 'cold' contact to gain new Direct Sellers through your sponsorship. The same rules that apply to online prospecting apply to your efforts in establishing customers online. If someone contacts you online and expresses a desire to buy product or learn more about the business, contact them privately through chats, messages, email and/or through personal meeting if they wish to.
3. Do not offer discounts or special promotions not offered by VISIONROOTS.
4. Do not spam using social media.
5. Do not create fake VISIONROOTS or product brand identities. When it comes to naming your page, you are not allowed to use VISIONROOTS trademarks or trade names. We suggest you use your full name. People who search for you online are more likely to remember and use your name.
6. Do not use VISIONROOTS logos, VISIONROOTS Product logos, brand images, photographs and copyrighted text including product literature or any other VISIONROOTS material directly without prior permission from VISIONROOTS nor misrepresent VISIONROOTS in any way.
7. Do not make claims about VISIONROOTS products that are false, misleading or incorrect.
8. Do not upload photographs / videos / content related to VISIONROOTS Business, events or products that are not authorized by VISIONROOTS, false, misleading or incorrect.
9. If in doubt …. Ask VISIONROOTS for advice and guidance.
* VISIONROOTS Direct Seller activities while using the Social media for their VISIONROOTS Business is governed by the Code of Ethics and Rules and the above policy. These are subject to change from time to time. Violation of the Rules and/or this policy may invite action against your VISIONROOTS Business.